Interesting But Useless Facts
Hitler and Napoleon both had only one testicle.
|< Prev|||||More Jokes|||||Next >|
Interesting But Useless Facts|
1. Hitler and Napoleon both had only one testicle.
2. In America you will see an average of 500 advertisements a day.
3. It's illegal in Newcastle, WY to have sex in a butcher shop's meat freezer.
4. In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
5. Jaguars are frightened by dogs.
6. Holland has the densest population per square mile of any nation in the world.
7. In Alaska it is illegal to whisper in someone's ear while they are moose hunting.
8. It takes about 48 hours for your body to completely digest the food from one meal.
9. It's against the law in Willowdale, Oregon, for a husband to curse during sex.
10. Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
11. Human tapeworms can grow up to 22.9m.
12. It's been estimated that one out of every two hundred women is born with an extra nipple.
13. In Atlanta, GA, it is illegal to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp.
14. Horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants in Marshalltown, Iowa.
15. It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
16. In Britain, failed suicides were hanged in the 19th century.
17. If a child burps during a church service in Omaha, Nebraska his or her parents may be arrested.
18. It takes a lobster approximately seven years to grow to be one pound.
19. In a lifetime the average US resident eats more than 50 tons of food and drinks more than 13,000 gallons of liquid.
20. In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
21. Hamsters blink one eye at a time.
22. If a person has two thirds of their liver removed through trauma or surgery, it will grow back to the original size in four weeks time.
23. Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
24. In Arkansas it is illegal to buy or sell blue lightbulbs.
25. If Barbie were life-size her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet two inches tall and have a neck twice the length of a normal humans neck.
26. Hondas and Toyotas are the most frequently stolen passenger cars because they have parts that can be readily exchanged between model years without a problem.
27. In 1386, a pig was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child.
28. Humans are the only animals that use a smile as an emotional response.
29. When a small amount of liquor were placed on a scorpion, it would instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
30. Homosexuality remained on the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental illnesses until 1973.
ugh, 30 makes me feel disgusted in humanity all over again
Posted by: lori-jane Jul 14th, 2013 6:12pm Report
Posting comments has been disabled.